 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5794
Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:11:56 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
Thank you Jarid and the Shop at Home Team!

This new format is easy to navigate and has a simple clean look.
Great job.  I also like the online catalogue, especially with options to view
the entire page for people with fast internet connections.

Thanks again,

I'll second that -- this new redesign looks so nice and clean!  I want to
spend money here!  :)

I just got a strange error, though ..... I was clicking around and wound up
here...

   http://shop.lego.com/catalog/onlinecatalog.asp?ver=html

...and got this error message:

   Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'
   Include file not found
   /catalog_lego/catalog1/html/html_catalog_init.asp, line 1
   The include file '../custom/config.asp' was not found.

HTH,

Same for me (using Todd's link). I use Mozilla Firebird 0.6.1.

The new design is a trade for the better! And my old link to "What's on sale" is
still working :)

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe