 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5795
5794  |  5796
Subject:
Flash needed for Online catalog (Re: Launch of LEGO Shop 2.0!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:06:33 GMT

"Todd Lehman" <todd@lugnet.com> writes:
I just got a strange error, though ..... I was clicking around and wound up
here...

   http://shop.lego.com/catalog/onlinecatalog.asp?ver=html

...and got this error message:

   Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'
   Include file not found
   /catalog_lego/catalog1/html/html_catalog_init.asp, line 1
   The include file '../custom/config.asp' was not found.

I'd say you have enabled Javascript, but Flash is not installed.

I find Flash highly annoying
(mostly due to ads, and that page-turning is a case in point),
so I'd rather have such a catalog as plain old images.

Jürgen

PS: Overall I think the new site is another improvement.

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/

rot 13 "fr"