 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5551
Re: Roses are ...LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 08:22:09 GMT

wow $480! if I was LEGO direct I would put a couple more up for sale.
OnDrew

In lugnet.lego.direct, Michael Ibansky writes:
I guess this is bad joke...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1186&item=3111432629

Mike

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
What I think would be cool is if LEGO Direct had printed copies of the rose
instructions to hand out at BW03.

The photos on the eBay site is enough to recreate them. However you need a
steel wire in the brick 1 x 1 rounds...

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu