 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5547
Re: Roses are ...LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 16:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, John Henry Kruer writes:
While I definently am not gonna participate, I'll just offer some advice and
say that you should wait for the last fifteen minutes or so before bidding
anything, so as not to jack up the price too high.

Call it sniping... but I thought that was the last few seconds.  :)

-JHK

In this case, since they are roses, I think it is called sniPPing

<g,d&rlh>

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115