 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 5548
Re: Roses are ...LEGO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 21:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Adrian Egli writes:
"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message

Well crud! With BricksWest starting on Valentine's Day, all of us husbands
are going to bid on these to give there or before leaving. Looks like
Russell Clark is going for it. Anyone want to split these for the wives?

Matt

Speaking about BW, could we get another set of them for, say, a raffle at
the event?  I'm not married but sure have a mom who would like them :-)

What I think would be cool is if LEGO Direct had printed copies of the rose
instructions to hand out at BW03.

Russell