 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4999 (-20)
  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) Not to mention the Naboo Starfighter and the Special Edition Naboo Starfighter. And Yoda the minifig and Yoda the sculpture. :) (...) That's not an issue. The Sith Infiltrator is in the movie for how many seconds? Even worse, the battle droid (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) You're right, but the target customers for the Mindstorms sets and 'standard Lego sets' are quite different. After all, there's been a minifig X-Wing as well as a UCS X-wing, which sets are even closer in ressemblance than Mindstorms and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

(...) Perhaps it is, but they made 'recently?' a whole lot of new models for the LEGOLAND GERMANY park, so, i guess they run a whole lot more bricks than they used for the models they build. I visited LEGOLAND WINDSOR too in the opening year and (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) I doubt we'd see an AT-AT in minifig scale. It already made an appearance as the main model on the Darkside Developer Kit Mindstorms set. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

Actually the bricks I had available in the model shop had everything to do with the inventory that Lego had. Where do you think we got our bricks from? You think that they would be unwilling to send us the elements we wanted if they had them? The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

(...) I think TLC covered most of the major vessels of the classic trilogy, exept a few I think we'll see this year: AT-AT, but diminished for price. A set that will be a bit like the AT-ST: not to proportion, but fairly accurate. Don't expect (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New CLASSIC SW Lego

Heya all, . my question is if TLG will continue in production of the classic SW line ? . Thanx . Rene . - (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

"John Kelly 3" <jkelly3@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H07sxL.5wA@lugnet.com... (...) any (...) complete (...) If (...) were (...) always (...) The inventory you had available to you in the model shop is nothing to do with the inventory of parts (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) Here are the colors I use for generating the Partsref color images. Mike would like you to use color #23 for Violet, I think. If you're generating your images with LDLite, you should be able to insert this table directly into your file. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Now what?

(...) of those for my interlocking tower, too! :-) :-( -John (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) First of all I'd like to thank you for the support Second about the Chrome color, do you (or anybody) know the RGB combination for it? if so I'd update the draft Thanks again Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) To Frank & Tom Thanks for the comments, it wasn't the idea at all. I never so a real built up MegaBloks and perhaps that's why I don't see it Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) The idea was the purple/violet that LEGO already produced as the body of "Prof Dumbeldore" (on HP). If the color was not correct, I apologize give me the right RGB and it will be change in no time (...) Prehaps I'll add it to the directory (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Attack of the clones (Re: $Here’s the Deal$)

(...) Thanks for the support Yaron Dori (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: $Here?s the Deal$

(...) Now serious: Jeffrey & Aaron Thanks for the comments, as not a space fan, I believe that if your heart set on Black-Tron! that's cool If there is a particular LEGO Black-Tron! you wish to come out as a legend now is the time to suggest it. (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) What I want to know is why do both the "kits" cost the same but one has almost 100 more pieces? Dan (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

I always find these types of comments fascinating. It could be that LEGO has changed quite a bit since I was a Model Builder for them. (Well it’s changed a lot in that most of the shop I was part of was moved off shore.) One of the common (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:H07n5n.Fn6@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) for (...) I have come to the conclusion that Lego, and/or specifically Lego Direct, have little interest in increasing the variety of bulk (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Now what?

(...) That was me, with my version of the Oakham, Rutland (UK) signal box: (URL) just about acquired enough dark grey concaves to put proper gables above the windows of this station too: (URL) it's insane how hard it is to get the bricks! The (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

(...) Hi Lawrence, of course you are right. But still there is the difference between the Santa Fe (40$ in the US and 40 Eur in Germany) and the coaches (35$ but 40 Eur). The engine has more parts and a probably somewhat better part collection. In (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact