 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4873
Re: Absurd price differences at LEGO Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:32:09 GMT

"Eric Brok" <e.c.t.brok@nospamplease.kpn.com> wrote in message
In europe (Netherlands) the new Spybotics are listed EUR 90, which equals
over USD 90.
In the US this same product in the same shop is listed USD 60. A • difference
of USD 30, one-third of the price!

So in effect, since shop.lego.com only allows purchases for our own • country,
we should order this product from e.g. Amazon.com instead of shop.lego.com
?!

Same for UK. £59.99 which equals $93 - slightly more.

Rip off.

Lawrence