 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4704 (-5)
  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> writes: [...] (...) [...] Thank you for this. I accept your apology and I hope that you can successfully mend the rift with TLC. I am very glad to see your prompt (given the circumstances) reply. I support you and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

Suz: I don't think you did anything wrong. These people seem to be spring loaded to he pi**ed off position. After all is said and done this is still just a toy and if it is all that important to all these people to get so upset they need to get a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Wow. That was a very strong post, Suz. I refused to join in the attack on you mostly because I don't have a very good attitude about LEGO myself at the moment, but I was another one who was amazed at your post and wondered. You've shown great (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) Don't let your irrational fears hold you back. Define them and deal with them. I work in a big business. The objective is to avoid biting the hand that feeds, avoid killing the golden goose etc. I think you can trust TLC to generally respect (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes: [snipped a GoodPost (tm?)] Suz, This was actually the post I've been waiting for. I have been following this thread, wondering what could have made you so angry. You see, I have been around LUGNET for a (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact