 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4704
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 07:00:29 GMT

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> writes:
[...]
I did the wrong thing and I am sorry.
[...]

Thank you for this.  I accept your apology and I hope that you can
successfully mend the rift with TLC.  I am very glad to see your
prompt (given the circumstances) reply.  I support you and your
efforts to make things better, and would help if there was anything I
could do.

I do not, however, think that the crisis is past.  For some time,
LUGNET has been in decline.  You have made numerous steps lately to
improve things, but this debacle is a big setback.  Moving forward, I
hope that you will make a good effort to provide leadership for
LUGNET that is clear, strong, and above all, consistent.  Without
that, more people will leave and LUGNET will fail.

But above all, Suz, remember: it is the job of a friend to tell a
friend when they have screwed up.  That doesn't mean we hate you.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!