 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4702
Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 05:18:31 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

I have no defense, except to say: I'm human, and whether we like it or not, I
make mistakes. sometimes big mistakes. This position is a difficult one for me
and I'm still learning on the job.

Wow.  That was a very strong post, Suz.  I refused to join in the attack on you
mostly because I don't have a very good attitude about LEGO myself at the
moment, but I was another one who was amazed at your post and wondered.  You've
shown great class in admitting your mistake and explaining yourself.  Thank
you.

Strangely enough, I feel like a burden has been lifted from *my* shoulders, and
I'm practically just an onlooker in this community.

Suz, what you've done with this system is simply amazing.  We don't thank you
enough.

-Laura Gjovaag