 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4005
Re: (No) New Lego Trains anytime soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Benjamin Medinets writes:
In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

maybe they will make a surprise for April the 1st?) ;-))

Ah Ben, up to your old tricks eh? Newbies, watch out. :-) As for me, fool me
once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Oh Oh!!! I wonder what Ben has up his sleeve this year.... :)

Just 79 more "wondering days" till April Fools!

Get those jokes ready, avoid the last minute rush.

FUT .fun