 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4002
Re: Delivery criticism!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:07:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Michael Lachmann writes:
I'm sorry I have to mention this thing here, but after several bad and
unsuccessfull deliveries I have enough!

I'm sorry for you, Michael.

I have ordered 5 or 6 times (via phone) at S@H and have always chosen lowest
priority shipping. Despite of that the package came everytime within less than
4 working days. Never had any trouble with delivery or payment. (In Germany we
have even the possibility to order "auf Rechnung" - Payment can be done without
credit card. That's perfect.)

All items have been complete in the boxes and the one time a item was on
backorder I got it a few weeks later (without extra costs for the 2nd package).
Same for huge sending of 15 buckets: my shipping costs for a 3 monster parcel
order have been lower than that, what TLC had to pay for it.

The only problem with S@H I have often heard about: the phone crew does not
know about news and latest releases: it took me three calls to get a mosaic via
phone.

Kind Regards,

Ben