 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3989
Re: Delivery criticism!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 00:04:29 GMT

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Lawrence Wilkes (<GpFHst.HAE@lugnet.com>) wrote at
19:21:56

I can only second Jonathon's comments.

I am in the UK and have ordered many things from shop@home - dozens of things!
too many things!
I always get an immediate email confirmation
And they always arrive before I expect them - couple of days - and I never use
express.
Never been let down once. Never had to wait.

I have.

It took over a month and many phone calls to get one of my (not so)
recent orders. In the end they sent it again.

At the time I wasn't paying too much attention, but there were three
shipping options, and I picked the lowest priority. For my latest order,
I wasn't given a choice - it's coming my Priority mail.

I suspect they are having some difficulties with their shippers.
--
Tony Priestman