 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1902
  LEGO.com website errors

All, Some of you have noticed that LEGO.com is giving an error on occasion when you try to load a new page. Due to high traffic volumes, we are experiencing some issues with the server. We are currently working as fast as possible to remedy the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) And thank you for letting us know you're working on it! Wow, that's fast response time! :D eric (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

I was finally able to get into the bulk pages! it's been very hard to get to the Lego site lately, I know you are working on it though! One thing I noticed, all the new items don't show a price? is this an error? or just that we all got excited, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Timm writes: <snip> (...) Oh please don't remove the second link. It is so much better organized than the shop.lego.com pages that I would much prefer to shop this way. I just wish you could add to your shopping cart from (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) Well I found that there appear to be TWO different versions of the bulk list depending upon how you attempt to get there. Perhaps they are/were in the process of doing/activating the changes for the US S@H website, I cannot tell, but the bulk (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) I agree with Eric 100%. This earlier iteration of the bulk site is much beter. The column on the left and each size piece only pictured once with color options below it make finding the piece you need much easier. The problem is that this site (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) I think this is a good idea for them to put up listing of parts without pricing for a short time while they finish keying up the data, maybe even establishing pricing. Especially for new items we have never seen before in bulk packs. It get us (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO.com website errors

(...) YES. Please let me look by color, by size, by type, etc... so I can say "what are all the black parts available right now, what are all the plates available right now..." etc. It's OK to have pages of randomly organised stuff but give multiple (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)