 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1870
  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) In what way is opening multiple packages and rearranging the assortments not theft? If you don't like the assortment don't buy it, but what is the shop to do with the opened packages you've left behind after you fished your favorite colors of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Well, actually -- I repackage the underwear I don't want so it's identical to it's original packaging except for the color varieties, perfectly fit for selling and I doubt anyone even notices. I do actually pay for the assortments I have (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) You know, looking at this as "the consumer who reaches the underwear department after Richard", it would make me kind of sick. The impression would be that someone went to the dressing room with said three-pack of underwear and tried them on! (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 6769 Fort Legoredo on sale at Shop At Home!!

(...) Sans quite that invective, I agree. Yeah, it sucks that they don't make the assortment you want, but it's selfish, crude, and technically illegal to go about opening packages. It's called product tampering at the very least, theft and fraud at (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  My Underwear Buying Philosophy! (Re: was -- er whatever...)

You know, you guys really need to get out more. You're worried about my *touching* a rolled up undergarment as if I could infect it or something? Let's talk about ladies underwear for a second...most of the women's undergarments for sale in stores (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)