 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1729
    Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ) —David Eaton
   (...) Well, I don't really think the point is that we're dissappointed in their responsiveness. Actually, as I said before, it's been more than I'd hoped for. The problem is simply that they said they'd be more active than they have been, and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? ) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think this post by Tomas Clark: (URL) that and I think you're going to see more effort to set the right expectations with us so we don't expect more than can be delivered. I met Tomas Clark today, and he was happy, but very very tired, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? )) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Is there some unknown reason why any of the rest of us should adopt this ***-kissing attitude towards TLC? Some of you are just the most appalling TLC apologists... ...pucker up, Lar! I am personally impressed to see Todd show some real (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? )) —Greg Majewski
     (...) Yeah, actually. I think you might find it called "We actually want to have a good relationship with a major company that really doesn't HAVE to listen to us or give input, but does anyway, albeit in a slow and strange manner." (...) Yes. You (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Let's be realistc (WasRe:MoreVenomAnyone? (WasRe:Givethemabreak (was:Hey,like,isanyonethere?))) —Suzanne D. Rich
      (...) I have wondered about this also. (...) So you worry about negative posts here damaging a good relationship with TLC? Please don't. The LEGO Company does have to listen due to the fact that their bulk sales will get a real shot in the arm from (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

         Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? )) —Kirby Warden
     (...) Wow. Have I been whinning in my posts here? I hope not. I actually thought I had something constructive to say...now I'm beginning to think twice. I will however, admit that I've been rude, certainly less than nice. I will not, however (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: More Venom Anyone? ( Was Re: Give them a break (was:Hey, like, is anyone there? )) —Todd Lehman
   (...) I think that's a really important point! Hard to say how much money the Bioknuckles would make compared to bulk element sales if they'd actually gotten that going by now, but it seems like TLC is taking the seductive and risky marketing road (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)