 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6144 (-5)
  attn Jake/TLC/whoever, about Lego Digital Designer file format/SDK

When Lego Digital Designer was first announced/released, the community was told that the file format specs or a SDK so that people can read and write the LDD files would be made available. What is the status on this? I am sure that if this was to (...) (19 years ago, 14-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

(...) I don't know how long this will last or if the offer has expired. Someone from the Gateway Lego Users Group noticed this offer and sent the following info out on the group list. --- In GtwLug... Blackrock <blackrock@y...> wrote: (...) (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

Kerry, Many thanks for that, in the end they contacted me. I will be providing some feedback to Lego, via a letter, detailing what I tried, to ensure they are aware of the "challenges" I exerienced, and have an opportunity to improve the process. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

(...) Crossposted to .loc.au, and I've added a link to your post to the .loc.au sidebar, because it will probably be useful from time to time. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Contact For S@H

"Andrew Powell" <andrewcpowell@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:IC0qAE.1w5t@lugnet.com... (...) Well., the number I have used in the past is ... If connected via Telstra, you call 1800 881 011 then at the prompt enter 1800 835 4386. If (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact