 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *3329 (-10)
  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:GKEtv1.GEu@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, didn't really do much for me. Looks like some missile silo opening. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

(...) There was some talk that the set WOULD be rereleased. I dunno if that means they would reuse the parts and put them in new packaging or what... seems labor intensive tp open up boxes, remove parts bags and put the bags into new boxes... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) There's a link to good pics on From Bricks To Bothans: (URL) be a few news articles down, I'm not sure. thanks, James (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 10019 Rebel Blockade Runner

(...) Sorry to be so out of touch, but do you have a link for a picture of the model? Thanks, Chris (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) Great job! And MUCH better than the orgami thingie that the set came with. I knew someone on Lugnet would redo it for us. Kudos! Katie (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

This is excellent!!!!!!! We'd all better start saving then, eh!! I knew it would come - now I can build that large sized space cruiser I've always wanted to :) *super grin* Zac (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

  Re: Lego BIT v14m8

Tomas, Please ask the developers to use larger, higher resolution images with the new format. The BIT graphics were an eye-strainer. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

What WILL happen to 120,000 sets worth of 6776 parts? I really wanted some of those parts, but now can't get them! I don't suppose they could sell the individual polybags from these sets through LD or something? That would be kind of neat. Though (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) Good news for those folks, I think this will be well received. (...) Here's my suggestion. The advice is free and the implementation is without cost. Post this information on LEGO.com. I was just there and there's no mention of this news on (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come!

(...) Congratulations guys, and thank you. I look forward to placing my order for camels on 4 October :-) In terms of things to do to promote beyond chatting here, among other things, links on local websites would seem to be a good idea. Text links (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact