 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2864 (-20)
  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

(...) I would order a dozen trees-- $9.00 worth. Enough to make a small tree lined boulevard, and if I liked the look I'd order a bunch more. BTW I wouldn't place a separate for order these but would wait and append them to my next (larger) S@H (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

Put me in for order about 4-5 bags of 10 trees each! (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

(...) At least a 100. We need more trees that are taller than people. John #388 (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

(...) Not very many.... (...) Ya, that's about what I'd order at that price point. That is: "not very many". :-) Still I think it would be neat if they *were* available and I think it's cool that you're taking a survey to see if the numbers are (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

Just had to go check S@H's prices: 10 large spruce for $6.99 - .69 ea. 25 small Psruce for $7.99 - .32 ea. .75 ea. for cypress trees would be a steal! I'd order 10 bags of 10 trees for that price! Bring back the round fruit trees, too. I want to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

(...) Given that price point, I would probably order 10 (because, at a guess, that's the volume they'd be available as). I doubt I would order more. James (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  How Many Cypress Trees Would You Order?

Hey Y'all: Taking a tip from another Lugnut, I ask: How many cypress trees would you order if they came back as an accessory offering? At a price point of approx. $0.75 USD each, I would order 200 minimum. -- Hop-Frog (proliferating beyond my niche) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered

(quoted text from: (URL) but starting a new thread for visibility) (...) I originally posted this as a question to Brad, fully expecting that he wouldn't be able to answer, but you never know if you don't ask. Now I'm asking the community, because (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) They're not, really. Some people, especially collectors (as opposed to builders), care about such things, however. It is a way of determining the age of a piece, which affects its value to collectors. --Bill. (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GEzv67.1qw@lugnet.com... (...) Neat sets, both. (...) There are quite a number of other color differences, as well. The black plates, the grey section along the side, red airplain (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  E-mail authentication during posting

The Quick Summary ===...=== Effectively immediately, all LUGNET News posts now require e-mail authentication after posting, in order to prevent the continuance of forged messages. An exception to this rule is if you are a member and signed-in (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.handyboard, lugnet.cad) !!

  Re: Bulldozer Chainlinks and Service Pack Wishlist for Canada

I would like to see the Bulldozer Chain links available in Canada also. Below is a list of bulk bricks and service packs that are available on the United Kingdom portion of the web site. I would like to see these available on the Canadian site as (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bulldozer Chainlinks

  Bulldozer Chainlinks

  Review 1371 Spinosaurus Attack Studio (was Re: 1370 Raptor Rumble Studio: thoughts)

(...) Based on seeing this, I took a visit to the Cary NC TRU and picked up this set. I have some more comments: First, the plane is not really like the Outback Airstrip one, but has a VERY important feature - trans light blue glass for the airplane (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Ahh, now I see. I still really don't understand why they're so significant. Ditto for the stud on the minifig head... KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

Hi again I just made another discovery this boat 1924 is identical to the boat from Color Line Ferry - kit 1955 (URL) only difference is the stickers for the name and the bottom is blue on this, red on mine? Wow.. Has this happened before? -- (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

Oooh, nice kit. Too bad it's not still available, I'd want one to add to all the other ferry promo kits I have (then again, I'm not a Completist, so wouldn't pay insane prices to get it, either). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Viking Line Ferry Promo

Hi all {Lego Direct Question is at the End {1}} I managed to get hold of a Viking Line Ferry Kit, No: 1924. It a lovely big boat, 40 studs long and 8 2/3 studs high, see it here (URL) it has no name, it has a sticker of the ship name on the boat (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Separate the torso from the legs of a minfig, and look into the underside of the torso piece. The tabs are bits of plastic that stick out from the sides and match up with the studs on the legs. Originally, minifigs had no tabs, then smaller (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact