 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2853
Re: Bulldozer Chainlinks and Service Pack Wishlist for Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 17:46:01 GMT

I would like to see the Bulldozer Chain links available in Canada also.

Below is a list of bulk bricks and service packs that are available on
the United Kingdom  portion of the web site.
I would like to see these available on the Canadian site as well.
Another option that Lego could consider is allowing
individuals to order from any countries web site....I for one would
gladly pay the extra shipping costs to get the elements I desire.

Lego is about imagination, creativity, and fun...Please allow me access
to the elements that my imagination desires

Severely frustrated in Canada
Reid Tomlins

5099 Pneumatic Valve
5108 Pneumatic Piston 2" Cylinder
5116 Pneumatic Cylinder 1.25"/32mm
5117 Compressor Pump
5118 TECHNIC Flex System
5252 Large Shock Absorbers
5260 Connecting Rods and Stop Bushes
5242 Plates, Gears, Racks, Etc.
5279 Plates, Gear, Racks, Etc.
5287 Plates and Gear Racks
5290 Plates and Gear Racks
5288 Technic Gear Blocks
5272 TECHNIC Cylinder Motor
5244 Bulldozer Chain links
TECHNIC Beams in various colours
5033 Lighting Brick
5030 Signs For Use With Lighting Bricks
5034 Replacement L&S Lighting Bricks with Colored Globes
5044 Harbor Base with Slipway
5056 Space Elements
5057 Space Accessories
5058 Pirate Accessories