 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *2409 (-20)
  All this fuss about service packs and accessories

Funny, but with all the fuss on lugnet these last couple of days about shop.lego.com in Europe selling old service packs and stuff, and demands that lego do same in USA, or start making them again, I have to observe that the reason they stopped (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!

Is there a chance that they will offer the garage doors again? They are very popular and I am sure they would sell very well. Rose "Bob" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GCu096.Fp6@lugnet.com... (...) now. (...) as >many in stock as first (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes: <snip> (...) Yesss...sss! (...) Nooo...ooo! (...) Some are better than none :-) - Bob (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!

(...) Oops...forgot to paste my footer: --- Jake McKee Sr. Producer LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Trains, Garage Doors and more, oh my!

Wow, now this was a crazy week! This is a week that will forever live in garage door infamy! Some interesting info I found out this week: 1. New Mass Customized trains! They were live in Europe, but are now live in the US as well! Check them out at (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hello? Are you there, is the US getting the packs?

Chances are good, since they show on a search of the US site. I guess it depends on if they already set some aside for the US or not (and are hopefully on the ship). If not, they may all disappear in Europe, though a bunch will still make it to the (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Hello? Are you there, is the US getting the packs?

Ok, my first message didn't get a reply, so I will try the direct method. Will the US get these parts packs that have shown up in Europe? A reply would be greatly appreciated. Rose (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) Listen, you bassoon, stop with the puns. Or at least (as has been drummed into your head before) set XFUT correctly. .direct has been trimmed from the FUT. ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) Yeah, that would be tuba(d) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Where to start

(...) ones, I know the sealed ones keep the tires soft longer, but... Also latly I'v found that some parts in the bulk brick tubs and other sets have had a blck film on them, then you get it on your hads and it travels around your parts. Josh (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) Luckily, they ARE available overseas, so I ordered, um, "a few" (actually, I bumped the annual export of Lego from NL to the US by a percentage point between those 2 orders ;-) (...) Interesting. I wonder how many they "found", that they are (...) (23 years ago, 4-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Non-Disclosure question

(...) disclose. (...) I (...) two, (...) inside (...) It sounds like you asked, but the expiration on an NDA may not be the point at which you can reveal the information, but the point at which you need to sign a new NDA before sharing any further (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Where to start

Steve Chapple wrote in message ... (...) months (...) I noticed when I got some of the black train-packs which included the wagon plate, that the way they are packaged encourages warpage. You have one large flat plate plus a selection of lumpy (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) No, more like a sousaphone-- as in get Susan on the phone and order some before they go away;-D -John (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

  Re: Non-Disclosure question

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GCs23G.9uJ@lugnet.com... (...) On the agreement I signed (and I talked this over with someone at LD, recently even), the agreement terminates one year from the date signed. This (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Non-Disclosure question

(...) I am not a lawyer. And I would love to hear the definitive info but I think the answer is no. That is, disclosing what you knew or when you knew it or whether it was correctly predictive is itself a violation of a typical NDA. But I could be (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Non-Disclosure question

I understand that certain fortunate individuals among us are privy to information that they've agreed not to divulge, and that's cool. However, once the info becomes public knowledge, will you folks be able to discuss what you had been told in the (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Where to start

(...) I hadn't encountered this myself as I don't use them for my container cars, (though I'm planning to lengthen a red one to get the overhang for my engine) but I checked a few 3737 plates that I got a few months ago and they indeed are quite (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

Eric & All, Wow, 5187, from 1987. Gosh, does this seem like a flute or something? It seems awfully strange to me, but I welcome it if it is available! I think garage doors is right up there for wish lists, is it not? It beats paying 1.00 a part! (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com - 4 steps forward, 3 steps back

(...) They are there but don't show as available yet. (...) I found them in the U.S. by doing a search on "Garage". Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact