 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2393
2392  |  2394
Subject:
Non-Disclosure question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 18:40:23 GMT

I understand that certain fortunate individuals among us are privy to
information that they've agreed not to divulge, and that's cool.  However,
once the info becomes public knowledge, will you folks be able to discuss
what you had been told in the first place?  That is, if the information is
(or isn't, for that matter) consistent with what you'd initially heard, are
you allowed to point this out?

     Dave!