 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1834 (-20)
  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

Thanks for spotting this bug, Eric. It's a Netscape quirk that can be avoided, and it should be fixed soon. For the curious, the quirk is that Netscape sometimes treats style tags like script tags -- they were implemented around the same time, so I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) of (...) at (...) ignoring (...) I know that I found it frustrating that LD was not responding at ALL to any questions posted here or even fulfilling their own commitments for providing information. I was the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) And this community was made possible by Todd and Suzanne. I know I owe them a lot for enhancing the online experience of LEGO...much more than I owe TLC. I am glad that LUGNET is getting some press recognition and I would hope that TLC is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) I believe the suggestion was that, when someone posts a friendly question about, for example, brown bricks... (URL) if there was some reason LD knew the answer but couldn't say, it would be nice to dignify the question with some answer (rather (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Mac Mosaic (Was: Re: Hey, like, is anyone there?)

(...) After reading the above paragraph, I have the following questions: What level of Java is Mosaic written in (1 or 2)? Is Mosaic coded entirely in Java, or Java + "extras"? What version of MRJ (MacOS JVM) was Mosaic tested with? (Apple recently (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

Jake, Thanks for the detailed response. Posts that long take a long time to write, and I can understand why those kinds of posts do not come often. I think most of the ill will could be avoided by simply saying, "Oh, yeah, those menus are really (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Thanks

No problem. Happy to help. Now back to that dragon! jake (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Thanks

Thanks for the post, Jake. It's good to have a status report! :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Hey, like, is anyone there? (was: When is Mac support coming for LEGO Mosaic?)

(...) Greetings All! This is your friendly neighboorhood LEGO producer/AFOL again. My apologies for taking so long to put this response together. I wanted to make sure I can get as much detail as possible, to avoid any misunderstandings, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

John Neal wrote in message <3A832BFD.F599C578@u...st.net>... (...) Yea, I'm just one of those people that likes to ogle over a set in person. Rose (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

(...) Thanks for looking atthis, Cary. I'm getting: <!-- Start topnav --> <style type="text/css" src="/styles/navigat..."></style> /Eric/ (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: shop.lego.com bug report

This is not a JavaScript effort per se. The cascading style sheet specification is being interpreted as if it were a script instead. This is wierd. It is as if the Solaris is getting served this: <script type="text/css" (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) You are correct about the cross appeal of trains, which is one reason why LD is interested in them. (...) One point of fact-- remember, LD is about *direct* marketing to consumers, bypassing the retail channel (I assume that is what you mean (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G8G99D.BtE@lugnet.com... (...) Well, I'll do what I can, I've done lobbying for trains before, but I don't know what I can do beyond the scope of what was discussed at the Train (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) Can I ask if something was discussed? I have been thinking about the studios line. Every store is selling the accessory sets, which I think are rather limiting in appeal if you don't have the main set. Why (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  shop.lego.com bug report

Hi, When I go to shop.lego.com and click on my country's flag (USA), I get a javascript error, and I cannot get past the flag page. When I look at the javascript console, I see this: JavaScript Error: (URL) line 3: invalid label. FONT-SIZE: 10px; (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  About Lego do Brasil

Hi, I was told that the brazilian LEGO Company is about to close. I would like to receive more information about this and how is brazilian LEGO market will be? Will distributors be assigned? Or are we going to need to import LEGO for ourselves? Best (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) One thing I would take as giving some hope to getting a new type of train driver is that TLC has created special parts which have so far only showed up in a single set, and not even a high volume set. I suspect that if TLC gets a good feeling (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) Hey, don't get us wrong-- we shot for the moon! But Rome wasn't built in a day, and everything we wanted won't be produced tomorrow, and maybe never. But the Romans are breaking ground;-) LTCs and LTDs (LEGO Train Dudes) caught the interest (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Whither LEGO Steam Trains? (was Re: QT Movie of 4565)

(...) I'm under NDA so can't discuss exactly what was said about what we want. But what do you think? You wouldn't expect that we would have asked for things way different that what we asked for publicly in this group and elsewhere, would you? If (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact