 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *109 (-20)
  Re: LEGO Direct catalogs in Canada?

(...) come on lego, if you are going to print special canadian catalogs just for canada, print the prices in canadian dollars! or just send the canadians the same ones as they get in the US. Can canadians order the items that are shown in the US (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO Direct catalogs in Canada?

(...) I requested a catalog about 2 months ago, but only got one with an order I received last week. It's the January Canadian one, so I can only assume that there are no newer ones available. Tim Strutt 8^) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Michael Jorgensen wrote in message ... (...) to (...) catlog (...) Canada? (...) Come to think of it, I haven't received a catalog since January either... I suppose another request wouldn't hurt, mind you, I'm sure there's a reason... Cordially, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  LEGO Direct catalogs in Canada?

Hello, Did the mailing list for S@H catalogs survive the relocation of S@H Canada to the LEGO Direct in the States? I'm asking because I havent received a catlog in a while...last one I got was January 2000. Is there a newer one for Canada? Should I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Brad Justus wrote in message ... (...) This is super! As mentioned in previous responses, price estimates would be the cherry on this cake! I shall begin gathering my pennies... and hundred dollar bills <g> (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Window questions for Brad Justus

Dear Brad, It helps if I point to the website with the picture of the Dealer box I just talked about: (URL) Istok (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Window questions for Brad Justus

Dear Brad, In addition to my previous question about the classic era windows, here is an example of the early Continental European LEGO Windows & Doors box from the late 1950's. If classic windows are a possibility for the future, here is an example (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) Well, the only data I have about colour availability comes from the new Lego book, which (in its discussion of the factories which make Lego) indicate that the ABS granules (raw material) are stored in large silos - I'd have to go home to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Individual Minifig orders from Lego Direct

(...) Here is what you do to get one: go to a store that sells lego go to the lego section take a rock raiders set with the element in question (the minifig pack is probobly the best way to get one) to teh counter pay for it go home open it take (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Individual Minifig orders from Lego Direct

(...) Your thinking along the same lines as me. Brad said LARGE quantities(100-1000) so I imagine we could split them up into lots of what people want, order as a group. Just a thought. -John Rudy Grey Kepi, still not a one, ahhhh! (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Individual Minifig orders from Lego Direct

(...) I think that being able to get individual minifigs wont happen: 1.people wont have as much incentive to buy the sets 2.it would cost a fortune however being aboe to order parts, like the grey kepi hat or the motorcycle/space helement will (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Individual Minifig orders from Lego Direct

Is it possible to order a single minifig in Quantity from Lego Direct, or work a deal with Consumer Affairs? Case in point, would it be possible to order the Gray Rock raiders Minifig ( the one with the gray Kepi hat )? - Joe (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) As someone who has a large collection of rare pieces, I am totally in agreement with mass producing them. I won't be hurt, because buying more of them means that I will now be able to build grander and more detailed buildings. Yeah I have 42 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) Exactly, I'd like to get the green bricks but I can't justify buying all those other bricks just for those green ones. Kya (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

Wow, just think of the possibilities!!! I don't think I can say much more than anyone else has said, but this is great!! I hope the setup and operation of Lego Direct goes smoothly. Wilson (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) output, I (...) gray, (...) YEAH!! GREEN!!!! =) The Big Blue tub has it, but not nearly enough of it. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

(...) and green and pink? atleast green? anyone? (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 10:49:04 GMT, Ice <icestorm@inwave.com> wrote: SNIP (...) Really if we get a chance at the cool old pieces or designs I don't care a SINGLE WHIT! about collectability. If some person selling stuff on ebay doesn't make as much (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  "Boring bricks?" Not if all colors available (was: the latest news)

Ordinarily, I don't believe in "me-too" posts. However, since it is feasible that TLG is using the content of this newsgroup to plan Lego Direct's output, I will add my two cents. I agree with James Trobaugh. If we can order the standard blue-tub (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Personally, I'd like to see all of the rarest pieces duplicated perfectly in enormous mass. My NLS is into Barbie Dolls. The gouging and fabricated-"rare" stuff is all over the place. And Mattel does all sorts of things which make it easy to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact