 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 108
Re: LEGO Direct catalogs in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 05:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Dylan Bradley writes:

Michael Jorgensen wrote in message ...
Hello,

the LEGO Direct in the States?  I'm asking because I havent received a • catlog
in a while...last one I got was January 2000.  Is there a newer one for • Canada?

Should I maybe send in another catalog request?

Come to think of it, I haven't received a catalog since January either...

I suppose another request wouldn't hurt, mind you, I'm sure there's a
reason...

Cordially,
       DBR

I requested a catalog about 2 months ago, but only got one with an
order I received last week. It's the January Canadian one, so I can
only assume that there are no newer ones available.

Tim Strutt   8^)