 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 144
Re: LEGO Direct catalogs in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:16:04 GMT

I am so luck!!!!!!!!!
I got a Shop-at-home SRING 2000 catalog.  If you want to see it, reply and I
will put it up on my Webpage.

But that doesn't mean it is up to date.  I ordered from it and over half the
stuff was discontinued.  I was TICKED OFF!  I wish someone would at least
send a catalog with up-to-date parts and prices

Adam