 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *1024 (-10)
  Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon?

Will we be seeing Castle Accessories soon? And if so will they be available at Shop At Home? Another few questions still linger on...will new castle sets be introduced sometime in 2001? If so, then when? Will TLC ever decide to pre-release (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1x in Bulk Please

(...) You forget here that the 3033 bucket is not avalable worldwide, (selfish, very selfish :-) I feel extremely frustrated that we are deprived of this great brick source. I want compensation ! So, your statement only go's if the 3033 bucket will (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Please comment on speed of shop.lego.com

(...) to (...) me (...) sit (...) LEGO may have one of the slowest commerical page around. The page has extreme CPU usage without doing anything. (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct

"Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message news:G31s9t.u7@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) anyone (...) This is great, thanks. Can you add the train items - 3733, 3734, 3735, 3736, and 3737? Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Spreadsheet to order from Lego Direct

I've updated the spreadsheet I made to facilitate ordering bulk parts from Lego S@H, to include the new items from the holiday catalog. (URL) ought to work for both Excel 95 and 97 now; please let me know if anyone have trouble with it. Cheers, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 1x in Bulk Please

(...) Nope, I didn't. Personally, I can't think of anything worthwhile to build out of that color (And I'm a HUGE Vikings fan;), but then again I'm a train and town guy interested in "real life" colors rather than "fantasy" colors such as the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 1x in Bulk Please

(...) You forgot Teal and Imperial Violet (The purple from the Grimace McDonald's Happy Meal set.) I suspect some people will want that horrid cyber slam purple too. Imperial Violet on the other hand is my holy grail of lego colors. I bought over 40 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Please comment on speed of shop.lego.com

I know everyone at LEGO is very busy, so I do not want any details, but I would like some response. Is LEGO looking into improving speed of the shop.lego.com pages? The bulk page is essentially unusable. It takes 3 to 4 minutes for the page to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Please publish AFTER setting everything up!

Lego, Please, before you publish a new URL, set up the web site and make sure that everyone can access it. I was browsing the new Technic catalog and noticed the (URL) address. Unfortunately, when I tried to load the site, an error appeared. It (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  could lego please explain why

retailers are not able to stock the lego train track & accessories? (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact