 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 10
Re: LEGO CAD Software-Is the next version ready?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 11:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.lego.dacta, Matthew Gerber writes:
Greetings!

Several months ago I took the plunge and ordered the LEGO CAD software from
PLD.

May I ask if the MacOS (9) version of the LEGO CAD software will be
available at some stage this year?

Thanks,

Ed Cox