 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
LEGO CAD Software-Is the next version ready?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:36:57 GMT

Greetings!

Several months ago I took the plunge and ordered the LEGO CAD software from
PLD. After waiting a while, I was in contact with Dan LaFountain  from your
organization. It turned out that the software was in the process of being
updated, and nothing had been shipped to me. I cancelled the order.

At the time, I was informed that August was the target release time for the
new version of LEGO Designer. I was wondering if this is still true, and
when it will be available to ship from PLD.

Thank you,

Matt