 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
Let me start...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 01:11:10 GMT

As Larry has already stated, I look forward to hearing from Pitsco and/or
Dacta on how we might be able to give input or even just get info from them
in the future.
And then let me make the first request...
If it is at all possible, bring back the recently discontinued window and
door pack: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9267
I would love to have windows and doors available in 'bulk' in colours other
than red.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)