 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 8
Re: Let me start...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 12:44:37 GMT

In lugnet.lego.dacta, Tim Strutt writes:
As Larry has already stated, I look forward to hearing from Pitsco and/or
Dacta on how we might be able to give input or even just get info from them
in the future.
And then let me make the first request...
If it is at all possible, bring back the recently discontinued window and
door pack: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9267

Ooo, Larry showed Steve Ringe and me some of those this weekend.  Very nice, I
would probably buy 2 or 3 if they did rerelease those.

-Jason

I would love to have windows and doors available in 'bulk' in colours other
than red.
Thanks. Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)