 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 13
Re: LEGO CAD Software-Is the next version ready?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:39:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

May I ask if the MacOS (9) version of the LEGO CAD software will be
available at some stage this year?

Ed,
We are expecting to have the LEGO Designer software available to distribute
sometime around Sept 1.
Thanks
DAN