 LEGO Company / Pitsco-LEGO Dacta / 12
Re: Welcome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.dacta
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:35:52 GMT

In lugnet.lego.dacta, Tom Stangl writes:
And something I'm sure everyone will have in the back of their mind:

Does Pitsco have the buying power to request new types of packs from TLG, and if
so, would they want US to make a survey page, or would they want to make one?

Tom,
In general we do not have any ability to lobby TLG to add packs to their
range.  However, we have added quite a few new items to our spares range and
will be adding more as the elements come in over the summer.  The 2 new ones
I noticed up today when I checked were the universal joints and shock absorbers.
You can certainly send us requests of things you would like to see.  Please
keep in mind we do this as a service to Dacta customers in order to help
them maintain existing sets in their classroom or add usage to existing sets
they own.
Thanks
DAN