 LEGO Company / 50
Re: Better results [Was: What a mess (my bad order experience... so far)]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:57:14 GMT

it was in May.  I've asked Brad to make a posting clarifying this and
explaining what LD the business is and is not, what LD the name is and is not,
etc.

Shop-at-Home shipments always come from Lego Direct Marketing, Inc.
Perhaps "LD" is thus not new at all?