 LEGO Company / 3837
Re: New LEGO Ambassador Group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 15:10:12 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Thanks for the position and congratulations to all involved.

Glad to see an Ambassador selected from the LUGNET nominees. NTRAFORARF.

“Big Daddy” Nelson

I too am at a loss about what this CTOP means:

NTRAFORARF

If you could spare the time and wish to not make it public, I sure would appreciate it if you’d fire off an email to me. My curiosity level would kill a cat in nanoseconds.