 LEGO Company / 3832
Re: New LEGO Ambassador Group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 17:50:27 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Luis Baixinho wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote: (...)

I am in fact very excited with this appointment and look forward to make a good job representing the Portuguese LEGO community in particular and others in general.

(...)

A correction: ... representing one of the two Portuguese LEGO Communities...

0937 Community is well represented by Tania now and also in the previous cycle.

Right! Despite we have many members in common ;)