 LEGO Company / 3831
Re: New LEGO Ambassador Group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2008 15:07:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Fernando A. Conchinhas Correia wrote: (...)

I am in fact very excited with this appointment and look forward to make a good job representing the Portuguese LEGO community in particular and others in general.

(...)

A correction: ... representing one of the two Portuguese LEGO Communities...

0937 Community is well represented by Tania now and also in the previous cycle.