 Announcements / 3795
3794  |  3796
Subject:
New LEGO Ambassador Group!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 2008 18:25:03 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

New LEGO Ambassador Group!

We’re excited to announce the new group of LEGO Ambassadors who will be representing the AFOL Community to the LEGO Group. We had nearly 100 nominations and the choices were hard. We settled on the following forty participants for this year’s cycle. Please congratulate the following new LEGO Ambassadors.
  • John Langrish, Canada – VicLUG
  • Milcan Bikics, Hungary – MALUG
  • Didier Enjary, France – Railbricks, FreeLUG
  • Patrick Begin, Canada – QueLUG
  • Verena Schaden, Austria – LGOe
  • Svend Erik Saksun, Denmark – Byggepladen
  • David Eaton, USA – NELUG
  • Mike Crowley, USA – FBTB, NELUG
  • Tsang Yiu Keung, China – HKLUG
  • Stephan Sander, Germany – 1000steine
  • Lluis Gibert, Spain – HispaLUG
  • Tim Gould, Australia – Ldraw, LUGNET, The Brothers Brick
  • Matjaz Selic, Slovenia – Kocke Klub
  • Marcin Danielak, Poland – LUGPol, e-Klocki.com, KMFL
  • Paul Wolters, the Netherlands – De Bouwsteen
  • Tony Sava, USA – Classic-Castle, TexLUG
  • Peer Kreuger, the Netherlands – LowLUG
  • Dan Rubin, USA – Classic-Space
  • Jean-Marc Nimal, Belgium – BeLUG
  • Doug Eaton, USA – ParLUGment
  • Fradel Gonzales, USA – MechaHub
  • Jordan Schwarz, USA – TN Valley LTC
  • Daniala Martyakhin, Russia – DoubleBrick.ru
  • Magnus Lauglo, USA – WAMALUG
  • Roy Cook, USA – TWINLUG
  • Steve Barile, USA – GPLR, ILTCO, BrickFest
  • Aaron Andrews, Australia – Classic-Castle, The Builders Lounge, MOCPages, Flickr
  • Nannan Zhang, USA – BrickLink, The Builders Lounge, MOCpages, The Brothers Brick
  • Sue Ann Barber, Australia – Melbourne LUG (MUG)
  • Ildefonso Zanette, Brazil – LUG Brazil
  • Tania Baixinho, Portugal – Comunidade 0937
  • Alistair Disley, UK – the Brickish Association
  • Fernando Correia, Portugal – PLUG
  • Matija Puzar, Norway – Brikkelauget
  • Mickael Sjöstedt, Sweden – Eurobricks
  • Marco Chiappa, Italy – ItLUG
  • Andrew Becraft, USA – The Brothers Brick, Flickr, Classic-Castle
  • Adrian Florea, Romania - FBTB
  • Keith Goldman, USA – MOCPages