 LEGO Company / 3063
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 17:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.lego, David Koudys wrote:

So I'm saying something.  I'm stating, for me and me alone, TLC, do what's best
for your market share.  Do what's best for your integrity,  Do what's best to
further the company as a whole for the years to come.

And if there are some people in the AFOL community that balk, just remember that
some of these people are the same people who thought that Bionicle was the "end
of civilization".

I'll continue to appreciate whay you have done for me and my hobby.

Dave K

I've stayed out of this stupid, drawn-out thread so far. But, Dave, I do
appreciate your efforts at holding the fort.

Let it be known that I agree with what Dave says above. TLC, there are some
people in the community who *do* appreciate your efforts, even though it may not
seem like it on LUGNET.

In fact, from what I've heard on some international lists I am on, AFOLs around
the world are scratching their heads at the childish behavior of a few here, and
are also supportive.

Chin up, and Merry Christmas.

-Tim