 LEGO Company / 3062
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 2004 17:32:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.lego, Ken Nagel wrote:
Can I use this defense on my wedding vows? "Honest dear I meant what I was
saying at the time but circumstances changed...."

You're comparing this situation to wedding vows?  Ok that's just ridiculous.

The facts are that Lego Promised this to be a limited run. A new contract for a
new model would have been a diffrent story. As for "arrogant" refer back to all
of your exclimation points. My view is based on EXACTLY what Lego said it's you
who wants to read something else into the situation, or dare I say "spin" it.

<snip>

I still keep my word and don't make promises I can't/won't keep. How about you?

Dave K, if you're still reading this, it's clear that Ken here really believes
that LEGO has/had made some sort of special "promise" with him - regardless of
how many of us ask for evidence of this supposed "promise".

He also likes to constantly remind others about his integrity.  He won't change
his point of view because he "keeps his word".  You're talking to someone who
refuses to listen.

-Bryan