 LEGO Company / 3077
Re: A Community Problem (Was: Re: 10152 Update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:00:58 GMT

Well said Tim.

Many people in TLC ARE trying hard, but despite whatever some people do, it will
never be good enough. This will always be a problem for every company all the
time, it is not alone to just LEGO.

Anyways, I always am having differences in opinion with what TLC does, but I try
not to let it ruin my life. Even if, it is indeed a big part of my life, even
bigger then some people might know.

I have been surprised by many of the attitudes displayed here, a place that I
used to always come to for something different, something good. I don't post
much, but have always read just about everything. It makes me a little sad.

I don't know what else to say. Anyways, build away as always :)!

-Brett