 LEGO Company / 2570
  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Well I think I agree that it is my video driver but this is my beef... I run some fairly graphics intensive games with no problem, nothing super big graphics wise but WarCraft isn't a cupcake either. I don't see LEGO Digital Designer requiring (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Unfortunately problems like these almost never have anything to do with 'sophistication', it's just an effect of a couple of things: There is an uncountable number of permutations of a PC system - bus, RAM, video etc. etc. Most programmers (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Anders, Thanks so much for your help, unfortunately none of your suggestions have helped. I am a software engineer but deal very little if at all with graphics. For the most part I do financial number crunching stuff. Your insite is helpful. (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> skrev i meddelandet news:I73K2L.1HI9@lugnet.com... (...) Bummer. It works quite well on my machine, and I'm almost beginning to like it! (...) Minimum (...) You can always use my BlockCAD program instead. Not (...) (20 years ago, 13-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego)