 LEGO Company / 2534
  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Wow, I can't tell you how cool this is! I'm going to promote this in my CAD class, and withing both the Drafting and Architecture departments at my school. Something tells me this will finally get my Architecture students involved.. Nothing (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Sorry for the follow up to my own post, but if I could ask for one other "promo" type item: It would be nice if all the parts in the Competition Pallet could be on a printable page. That way even if you don't have LDD yet you could see the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) AFAIK, no one yas yet tried to write a LDD file to LDraw file convertor. This might be the thing though, eh? Of course it would be entirely unofficial until and unless LEGO blessed such an effort. One big gotcha is catching that all the (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Hi, After some hacking with the xml files included on LDD I came up with this Excel spreadsheet: (URL) If someone could do the hard work of fill in the third column of the colors worksheet with the corresponding LDRAW color numbers, then it (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) (URL) I don't know why, but you might need to copy and paste the link to your browser. Regards, Ildefonso. (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Niether the above link to the spreadsheet or the link to the zip file on the page provided work. I keep getting permission denied errors (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) Ok. I give up to use my ISP server. Please, get the file at brickshelf: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com to LDraw color conversions

(...) It looks like those are Lego color numbers. Using your list and the info from my Color Tree pages, I've made this conversion chart: (URL) let me know of any updates/errors. Hope that helps, Clark (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad, lugnet.color)

  Re: LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

(...) is indeed useful (comparing LDD to other color palettes), I was talking about the specific "Competition Pallet" (of parts) - i.e. what you are allowed to use to make your contest entry. You know, come to think of it, maybe "pallet" is the term (...) (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.cad, FTX)