 LEGO Company / 2306
Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Jake McKee wrote:
All,

Just a quick announcement (I'm in a team meeting in Germany at the moment!) to
let you all know that the LEGO Brick Master program has officially launched!

Check out the details at:

http://www.legobrickmaster.com

If you run into any confusion, problems, or questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I'll try to keep an eye on this thread as best as I can while I'm on the road.

Thanks!
Jake

Hi!

Just a few things:

Lego Digital Designer is only available for Windows, so why does the picture
show the kid using an Apple PowerBook?

Next, why can't you hire some programmers that are more flexible? This
Windows-only nonsense is silly. This is not the best, so this is not good
enough.

Finally, thanks for posting the announcement! I know it's aimed at children, but
I figure there might be some things to make it worthwhile for me. (The Lego
Digital Designer CD not being among them)

Bye!