 Inventories / 7
Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 16:08:08 GMT

Didn't a bunch of the early town cars use clear 1x1 bricks as lights?  Could
be from an early police set....

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote in message
My guess would be that this is one from the Legoland Modelmakers which • has
made it into circulation after being picked up at one of the Legoland
Windsor 'Red Letter Days' last year.

For info and as an explanation, one of the post-RLD, er, posts:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=8474

I know I have 1x4 clear tiles from that source but can't remember if • there
were any 1x1s among any of my 'hauls'.

BTW Peeron is great for finding out if a piece you have is from LLW or • not,
if it isn't in the DB, it's probably from 'Heaven'!

I'm kind of doubting that it's from LLW.  I purchased the lot off of a • family
with 3 boys, the rest of the collection is from 1989ish to 1999ish.  I • don't
think they've purchased anything more recently as the last year or 2 or 3. • :)

Jennifer