 Inventories / 14
Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:20:29 GMT

No, no.  Lots of sets used clear 1 x 1 plates, i'm asking about clear 1 x 1
tiles though.  And it can't be too "early" cause the collection i received it
in is from 1989 to 1999 (ish).  I'm open to the possiblity that it's a clone,
but i'm also hopeful that it's not :)
Jennifer

In lugnet.inv, Aaron Muhl writes:
I missed the plates part.  Sorry, my bad.  I can't think of any set that
used 1x1 clear PLATES....  It must have been some early set.  Definitely
wasn't space or castle, I have most of those.  :D  It had to have been a
town set.

"Jennifer L. Boger" <jenn@peeron.com> wrote in message
1 x 1 plates, yes, but TILES - not that i know of.

In lugnet.inv, Aaron Muhl writes:
Didn't a bunch of the early town cars use clear 1x1 bricks as lights? • Could
be from an early police set....