 Inventories / 6
Re: Clear 1 x 1 tiles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:58:04 GMT

My guess would be that this is one from the Legoland Modelmakers which has
made it into circulation after being picked up at one of the Legoland
Windsor 'Red Letter Days' last year.

For info and as an explanation, one of the post-RLD, er, posts:
http://news.lugnet.com/loc/uk/?n=8474

I know I have 1x4 clear tiles from that source but can't remember if there
were any 1x1s among any of my 'hauls'.

BTW Peeron is great for finding out if a piece you have is from LLW or not,
if it isn't in the DB, it's probably from 'Heaven'!

I'm kind of doubting that it's from LLW.  I purchased the lot off of a family
with 3 boys, the rest of the collection is from 1989ish to 1999ish.  I don't
think they've purchased anything more recently as the last year or 2 or 3. :)

Jennifer