 Inventories / 584
Re: 7994 City Harbor Question - water
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 00:50:27 GMT

I didn't notice the motor so much as the fact that the boat floats.  The image
on the box and the promotional TV spots feature the boat in real water.  I
wonder if anyone has attempted to incorporate real water in any of their
layouts.  Is it cool or does it just make a mess?

It makes a royal mess, but it is workable...I am not going to try with the new
hull, as it is rather wider than my canals are.  (yes, I have made more than the
aveage amount of work into floating water...no, I have not finished or filled it
recently)

James Powell