 Inventories / 444
Re: 7994 City Harbor Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone who owned this set could confirm whether the 1x2
plates with rails just above the windsheild on the truck were dark blue or if
they were black.  I can't tell from the photos.

Crossing my fingers for dark blue, but I realize that might be a stretch.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Jonathan,

It's confirmed--they're black, not dark blue.  One overlooked aspect of this set
is the external motor mount on the underside of the blue boat hull,
however..probably doesn't mean much to you, but great for kids to take into the
tub/pool.

Scott