 Inventories / 431
Re: 7994 City Harbor Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.inv
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 12:52:23 GMT

In lugnet.inv, Jordan Schwarz wrote: ...
   I bought a copy of 7994, mainly for the boat hull and crane parts. I can confirm that the 1x2 plate w/ rail pieces are just plain ol’ black. In fact, I don’t think there are any really exotic colors in 7994... just your usual hues of the colors, plus light and dark bley. I can’t recall if there are any nifty printed parts. Although it’s a stickered part, there is an amusing “Remember not to drive your car off the dock into the harbor” sign. Well, it doesn’t say all that, but it gets the point across.

Since it’s the second time I see a review of 7994 having fun at that road sign, I feel compelled to point that it does exist as a real road sign - which doesn’t mean it’s not funny.

(Belgian sign A11, source)